Sunday, June 13, 2010

Continuing ...

Saturday came and I set out again to meet up with the LA Running Club for a long run. Between events and just feeling down/fed up with a lot of things, it has been hard to get myself motivated to run midweek, which is scary.

I reached the Totem Pole and waited. None of my usual possible partners were there; so, I set out on the usual 8 Miler heading south.

It was overcast again; but, there were a lot of pedestrians as well as muddy paths, which made the trip a bit harder.

I felt alright starting and past the Santa Monica Pier; but, then felt a bit drained for some reason. I continued past the Venice marijuana shops, reaching Windward, then Speedway and went to the next sidestreet for the turnaround.

I chugged back to the origin, feeling rather nothing ... not pain and not good ... just there.

At last I made it ... just a bit slower than last week and a little bit further.

They did have a representative from Top to Top there; so, I signed up for the raffle.

8.03 miles
1:34.32 of running
11:45 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment