Sunday, April 18, 2010

Top 10 Moments for My Marathon

Well, just ten moments from the whole process ....

1. Finishing!

2. Starting the Los Angeles Marathon ... I Love L.A.

3. Starting LA Roadrunners

4. People Reading and Commenting on Blog

5. Finishing the 20-Miler ... Struggling, But Finishing

6. The 15-Miler in the Rain

7. Hearing L.A. Roadrunners Chant the first time

8. "Menudo Time" on San Vicente during the Marathon

9. Newspaper Article ... Surprise I Never Expected When This All Started

10. Dog Attack ... Not Fun

Honorable Mentions: Alex talking to me about the "You can stop running or run and risk permanent injury" decision, Certificate After the 20-Miler, First 5K, The Feeling on Mile 25 Turn, The Ongoing Pain-Run Decision, Getting to Go on the Dodger Stadium Outfield ... TWICE!, getting to Go on the Dodger Stadium Infield ... once!, getting to Go to the Stadium Club at Dodger Stadium (yes, I guess it is obvious I am a Dodgers' fan)

2 comments:

  1. Great memories (except for the dog)!

    Personally, the past six months have been some of the happiest of my life.

    I've had fun reading your adventures. Thank you for sharing; I've learned a thing or two.

    Is your friend Alex doing well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Mr. M... you keep adding items to your list...

    ReplyDelete