Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heating Up

Due to scheduling this week, I was able to take a rare midweek run in the daylight. In fact there was lots of daylight in the morning.



It was a long run for a midweek trot, 60 minutes. It was also a clear morning and quite warm!



It did seem a bit odd running around the neighborhood in the sunshine; but, it was also nice seeing things in a different light (bad pun) as a runner.



I felt pretty good setting out and hit a few side streets before going east on Pico Boulevard to incorporate some hills into the trip.



I then turned for the Santa Monica Airport and Clover Park for a few laps and some water!



I was feeling relatively good and much better than last week, even with the longer run.



I made it back home and was quite happy to take my now soaking wet shirt off and take in some water and Powerade.

1:02.30 of running
5.31 miles
11:47 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment