Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday's Sortie

I took another brief run Sunday evening, heading out around Santa Monica, Clover Park, and the Santa Monica Airport.

I felt somewhat better than Saturday, which was encouraging. I did find it hard to get a good pace going with a series of traffic lights and people walking dogs.

I was happier though overall with the effort and results. My knee felt better after being quite sore for a few days.

I ran around the airport area, seeing all the nice business jets, and then headed home. I felt a bit of energy drained at 25 minutes in; but, it was decent.

The time was not as big a differential and improvement as I expected vs. Saturday; but, it was alright.

31:43 of running
2.71 miles
11:41 pace




1 comment:

  1. The knee again...
    Mine was been hurting too, and I haven't ran for two weeks. In fact, it popped for no reason last night. Old age.

    ReplyDelete