Friday, September 24, 2010

Long Run Friday

It was an unusual week and with some flexibility in the schedule, I did a long run on Friday.


It was nice running in the sunshine for a change on my own. After some street running in Santa Monica, I headed around Clover Park and did lap after lap. I enjoyed the change in time and saw some people I had remembered seeing when i first started to run again after being laid off at my old job.

I was thinking a lot about other things; so, I was struggling to focus on my running. May be that was good; may be it was bad.

The results were alright; but, I hoped for faster. My ability to keep ongoing power for speed is missing at the moment, which is frustrating. The good news is my knee is feeling better; it si not perfect, but it is better.


1:35.36 of running
8.11 miles
11:48 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment