Monday, July 19, 2010

Friday Night Lights

I ran Friday night for a few reasons.

One being I needed to as my scheduling had been off due to events. The other being I needed to release some energy froma lot of recent frustrating events.

I set out for Clover Park and the airport area again. I am used to running in the dark; but, nighttime is a lot different from pre-dawn. Far more people are out and about. There is much more traffic. It is noisier.

Still, I ran around and tried to get some miles in for the evening.

It was a decent run; but, not great. I was glad to just release the energy and feel at least momentarily productive.

31:27 of running
2.56 miles
12:16 pace

1 comment:

  1. I know about encountering the people, the dogs and the cars..
    I understand you quite well.

    Sometimes I wish could run at 4 am... but I'm not as brave.

    ReplyDelete