Sunday, July 4, 2010

Slowly ...

Saturday was another run for the LA Running Club.

Despite it being July, it was overcast and grey, which actually made it easier to run with cooler temperatures and fewer tourists on the Strand.

I set out still trying the new stride ... and feeling new aches and pains: ankle, knee, etc. Ugh.

I ran the usual route south to the Santa Monica Pier and the back north to the Totem Pole. I did have Mitch along for part of it which helped a lot.

I felt a bit better than usual; but, still, I am a long way from what I would like to be able to do and that just adds to the frustration.

1:33.52 of running
8.10 miles
11:35 pace

1 comment:

  1. New aches... oh, no!

    Don't be frustrated. I think your pace is great! Compare that to my recent 13:39. Now... that is something to cry about.

    ReplyDelete