Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday ... Live to Run Another Day

Sunday is kind of a post-run run ... So, after yesterday's fun, I set out dark and early.

My legs felt better than normal, especially for 16.32 miles added to the odometer, My knee was acting up some; I decided to just do what I could.

I struggled a bit and felt LT pace was not an option; so, I slowed and just tried my best.

I ended up with a mediocre 30:54 for 2.4 miles at 12:54 pace (including traffic lights time). It was not great (or even decent); but, it kept me moving.

Hopefully, these non-perfect runs will be their own portion of this journey to run the Los Angeles Marathon.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work!

    Those mediocre runs are contributing in some way (I've had a few of those). You can do it! ¡Tu puedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ... hopefully.

    A bit frustrating; but, better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete