Friday, March 19, 2010

Decorations

I am not much of an artist; reality is I am terrible. I can write; but, otherwise, no artistic skills at all. (Stick figures are my crowning achievement in class).

I have been doing a little bit though preparing. I put some marks on the shoes I will be using. (Well, besides the already present blood stain).

Likely, anyone looking at the words and symbols would not make any sense of it; but, I think the whole marathon process, while working as a Roadrunner and a team, is individual. I know what they mean and why they are there. I know what the letters are for; I know how the blood got there.

I want to have those thoughts with me. I want them to help get me to the finish line of the Los Angeles Marathon.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your running shoes.
    But then again, I've been threaten with hipchecks and elbowing so I better stay far, far away.

    Don't forget to check your toenails.

    ReplyDelete