Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last Sunday Run

Well, this morning it was time for another post-long run run. Actually, it was the last one under the LA Roadrunners schedule except for a slightly longer run next Sunday! (Something about a marathon ...)

I felt pretty comfortable and headed out for a scheduled 30 minutes. My knee was a little sore; but, it was nothing unusual. I did get into Los Angeles before heading back into Santa Monica and was hitting LT pace until the traffic lights began taking their toll as usual.

I headed down to Santa Monica Airport and environs, taking in the relative quiet. I could hear the muffled sounds of traffic from the 10 freeway; but, that was about it. Suddenly, a helicopter came in; so, I watched it for a brief stop and then got going again.

I made it home and then took it all again. Progress.

My pace is a bit off; but, still, it is much better than a few weeks ago.

31:09 of running
2.75 miles
11:21 pace

1 comment: