Saturday, March 20, 2010

Final Countdown

This morning was my last pre-marathon run ...

I followed the LA Roadrunners schedule and was assigned ... 10 minutes. A 10 minute misconduct?

Anyways, I set out and did pretty well. My knee is sore though.

The paceleaders have said we may be a little tight and sore since we have tapered back so much on running.

This morning ....

13:36 of running
1.31 whopping miles
10:24 pace ... BINGO

I checked my Garmin's totals since I got it ...

Since, October 25, I have run (minus one run where its battery conked out)

463.4 miles
92:05.53 of running
64,020 calories

So, with the extra weeks ...

Not bad, eh?

Diosmediante, I am ready. I can do this thing.

Bring on the Los Angeles Marathon.

CREDO.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you're ready to do this.

    I didn't know we had one last run. That goes to show you how well I'm reading the training schedule.

    Buena Suerte, Sr. M.

    ReplyDelete